Friday 5 February 2016

Colour challenge

Over on fripperies and butterflies blog, the colour challenge for Jan into Feb is:

 
normally I do a digital project, mostly because I leave it too late to do anything else and I can't think of anything else to do. This month I've been on the ball, despite having  a really, really rotten flu virus, which is now in the coughing stage - suffered the head exploding stage, then the sore throat stage, then the lost voice stage...... can't be many stages left!
 
Anyway onto the project. Taking inspiration from various vintage digital works featuring post cards, I decided to do a physical piece.
 
the address is 23 Boythorpe Road, Brampton, Chesterfield and was posted at 6.45pm on the 11th of September 1929!
 
 
 
 
 
old postcard from stash
Le Suh traditional decoupage  (I'd forgot how fiddly it is!)
die cut butterfly
Hobby House gems
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment