Wednesday 17 February 2016

chalkboard technique

Due to my dad taking ill, I haven't crafted or blogged for a couple of days. This card was for the Merry Monday challenge from last week, but never got entered. The challenge was to use the Chalkboard Technique, which was something I'd never heard of. After purchasing white ink and clear embossing powder I gave it a go.
I kept in really simple as I didn't know how it would turn out, I will do some more but when I have found some white embossing powder.


 
Using a white pigment ink pad I stamped the HoHoHo onto the black card and then tipped the clear embossing powder over it, waited a few seconds then used my heat gun.
If I had used white embossing powder the words would be more prominent.
To make it look a bit 'dusty' I smudged the white ink, gently, round the card using a bit of sponge.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment