Wednesday 18 October 2017

Something beginning with W

Over on the Gecko Galz facebook page, one of the challenges is 'W', as its October and getting close to Halloween I thought I'd go with...... wings. But then I came across the 'Wizard of Oz' domino sheet and spotted the witch images and thought they would be perfect to do as a set of 3 atcs, for a swap I'm doing, killing two birds with one stone as they say.

As I will be posting them, I decided to do them digitally and then add something flat to keep the postage down. All I did to the images was write something silly on them.


I then printed them off and stuck each one to an atc base - I cut up used cereal packets for mine. Out came red glitter, washi tape, promarkers and a silver pen.


I particularly like how red glitter works on Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment